CEIKA Custom Big Brake Kit for Mini R53 Cooper S (01~06)
$1,180.00 USD$1,369.00 USD
- High performance radial mount calipers (Forged 6061-T6 alloy).
- 2-pcs floating rotors with alloy hats (full-floating rotors available).
- Teflon/stainless steel DOT/ADR compliant brake lines (made in UK).
- Direct bolt-on caliper mounting brackets and bolts.
- Brake pads (Can also be purchased from other brands).
- All necessary mounting hardware for direct bolt-on install.
Forged 6061-T6 aerospace grade alloy 2-piece calipers.
- Radial mount design for less flex.
- Pistons available in 6061-T6 alloy with anti-corrosion coating, or stainless steel.
- Dual seals with high temperature resistant oil ring and dust scrappers.
- Stainless steel bleed screw.
- Carbon steel caliper adapter for direct bolt-on installation guaranteed.
-Teflon and stainless steel brake lines DOT/ADR approved with banjo bolt. Brake lines hoses are direct fit and manufactured in UK.
- CNC machined logo.
- Anti-corrosion coating + custom color finish: "anodized" or "anodized + gloss paint".
- 2-piece floating rotors with 6061-T6 aerospace grade alloy hat. Fully balanced.
- Rotor ring in FC30 cast iron with anti corrosion coating.
- Drilled / slotted / drilled and slotted rotor ring available at no extra cost. (We advise drilled for street and slotted only for track and race applications).
- Curved vanes ventilation for optimal cooling.
- Full-floating rotors use floating hardware with anti-rattle system (removable and rebuildable). It provides a lower tendency to warp, less drag and wear as the rotor ring centers itself with the pads. Available for 330mm rotors and bigger only. The semi-floating rotor uses standard bolts instead and the rotor is fixed on the hat.
- Custom rotor hat anodized color.
We have four compounds of brake pads to give you high performance braking, depending on your driving conditions. You can see the description of each compound below.
You can also use other brake pad brands (such as Alcon, AP Racing, Brembo, Ferodo, Hawk, Mintex, PAGID, Porsche, Wilwood and more) with our calipers.
You can purchase an extra set of brake pads with your kit, if you like, from the replacement parts section. We have the following compounds available:
- Street pads (Grey)
For street use, providing no noise, very little dust, good braking power and friction both at low and high temperatures.
These are specifically designed in order to provide good bite and feel as well as good longevity of the pads and rotors.
Optimal temperature range: 0~500°C
Maximum temperature: ~550°C
Coefficient of friction: 0.38~0.45
- Sport pads (Blue)
For street/track use, providing low noise, little dust, high braking power and friction both at low and high temperatures.
These are specifically designed in order to provide stronger bite and race feel as well as good longevity of the pads and rotors.
Optimal temperature range: 0~550°C
Maximum temperature: ~600°C
Coefficient of friction: 0.40~0.50
- Race pads (Red)
For race use only: for maximum braking power, bite and friction. Those brake pads are noisy, they will wear out the rotors faster than the street pads and produce more dust. The operating temperature range is higher and it is not safe for everyday street use.
However, they are a must for a race car or track day providing a consistent and predictable strong braking and longevity at high temperatures. Feel free to request two sets of pads if you want a set for street and a set for race for your weekend warrior.
Optimal temperature range: 100~700°C
Maximum temperature: ~750°C
Coefficient of friction: 0.42~0.58
- Pro Race pads (Yellow)
For race use only: this is a new race compound that pushes the limits even further. We were able to achieve a much higher temperature range while offering a very high coefficient of friction for extreme race use conditions.
Optimal temperature range: 100~800°C
Maximum temperature: ~850°C
Coefficient of friction: 0.58~0.68
- 2 years on calipers casting, caliper parts, and seals.
- 2 years on mounting hardware and brackets.
- 2 years on brake lines. DOT/ADR approved
- 10,000km / 3 months on rotors.
MANUFACTURING & SHIPPING
Manufacturing takes around 15 working days depending on your specs and availability.
Shipping is 3 to 4 working days worldwide via UPS or TNT.
We will confirm your order within 24h.
If designing a kit from scratch, please allow us 10 working days extra for the designing and extra testing.
Custom built with race proven design and technology. For everyday street use up to pro racing depending on the specifications chosen.
Why choose CEIKA? Order your big brake kit directly from us, save and take advantage of our high performance extra features!
Since 2008 every CEIKA order is unique and all the team is here to make surethat you will be getting the perfect brake package for your project. At every steps of the build, from the sizing and option advices, template print-outs, and up to the installation/maintenance advices, our experts will be here to help.
Direct bolt-on and customer satisfaction guaranteed
2-year CEIKA Warranty
Increased braking power, initial bite, modulation and pedal feel
Fully custom-built to order for circuit, rally, or street
Shorter stopping distance, less heat, less wear and more endurance
Compatible with OEM ABS, traction control, master cylinder and retain original balance/bias
High quality materials, parts, and non-recycled alloys from Japan, Taiwan, and UK with ISO9001:2008 quality control
Make sure you select a size similar or bigger than stock for the rotor diameter. If you want a kit smaller than stock for lightweight race or street application contact our expert team to check for clearances issues first.
Feel free to contact us to have pdf template files emailed to you to print and check clearances in your wheels.
We guarantee the fitment of your big brake kits to be bolt-on on your car and we will send you replacement revised partsfor free of charge,if anything does not fit. However, CEIKA will not be responsible for the fitment of the wheels. Clearance problem with the wheel spokes can arise when fitting larger brakes. The wheel fitment and compatibility is the responsibility of the customers, as every car and combination of wheel is different.
We advise you to check with the templates before ordering, if you are not ready to purchase spacers in order to solve any possible clearance issues. That way, we can also point you towards a kit that will fit without spacers.
Gauthier helped me with a kit for our 87 TII utilizing 16" wheels with a 1" spacer. The 304 x 22 kit fits perfectly. No more concerns for the rear brakes on these cars now, since Mazda retired the rear brake calipers. Glad I chose to go with Ceika. Great communication and service followed up with great quality products.
Matt (Brownsburg, US)
Great product, easy install!
Our shop installed the Big Brake Kit for a customers Defender and the install went great! Lots of custom options, high quality product. Definitely recommend!
Ema (Bayamón, PR)
Bmw z3 rear BBK
At first the braket didnt fit. Talk to them about that. Took measurements and they sent the correct parts. Cant stop staring at them
Kai Tan (Seattle, US)
They look great but work even better !!
Florante (Las Vegas, US)
CRZ ZF1 4 pot bbk front and rear
Recommend to not get the 4 pot calipers if you are getting the rears with parking brake cable
Parking brake cable will slowly release, reached out to ceika and was told that they are making an updated mechanical version that will be 6 pot only that would remedy this issue.
The entire brake kit is high quality. The finish on the paint looks amazing. Overall they look really good on the car. Even with the parking brake cable issue, I don’t think I’ll be taking these off.
It would be nice though if there was a remedy for the 4pot brakes. I’d easily give it 5 stars.
Customer service is very good as well, I wasn’t waiting several days or weeks for a reply. They were quick with their responses