Technology & Quality
Why choose CEIKA? You are not just buying coilovers or big brake kits, you are also getting a kit designed just for you. Since 2008 every CEIKA order is unique....
The CEIKA team is fully committed to give each and every order all the attention and expertise that it deserves so that you will be guaranteed to get the closest ride quality and handling desired with this upgrade.
Our coilovers and brakes have been put to the test by a lot of customers worldwide since 2008 on a daily basis, now we can say that they are built to last over a decade. Very few of these coilovers kits have been rebuilt unless they had lots of abuse or intensive racing use. Our customers are loving the quality, reliability and durability of our coilovers and brakes as well as our excellent customer service and support.
We have many professional rally drivers or racing teams comparing our coilovers up to GT3 racing. Few winners in circuit racing. Our coilovers have also been used for a while by TAFE school in Australia for their projects. We also have a big presence in Professional drifting in France with a lot of the top drivers using our products as well as amateurs. These guys do a very good job at pushing our products to the limits too!
Whether looking for comfort or high performance racing suspensions, contact us and tell us what you need and we will advise you the best suited setup for your use and budget.
At CEIKA, our passion for performance parts and motorsports does not stop at providing quality parts to our customers. We are also car enthusiasts/horsepower addicts and building performance cars from chassis to engine building/tuning is also our main hobby.
All the components used are high quality in order to ensure reliability, longevity and performance for street and racing use:
- Highly stressed parts are machined in high quality STKM13A steel (top plates, bearing case, bottom mounts, brake adapters, seat brackets etc.)
- Alloy parts such as locking rings and bearing cases are machined in A6061-T6 aluminium.
- Springs are manufactured by OEM Honda/Nissan/Toyota spring maker. Spring rates are carefully chosen according to OEM front/rear balance and increased stiffness % according to your needs.
- Shocks are valved to order and according to the spring rates chosen, we will use different viscosity of our high quality Italian IP F.A oil depending on the ride quality and handling needed for each order. All our shocks are also tested individually.
- We use KOYO bearings and NOK seals from Japan.
- High quality components, tight tolerances, and precise assembly will ensure that the shocks and calipers will not fail or leak under high stress.